View Single Post
      01-06-2013, 02:55 AM   #19
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)

Drives: like an old person.

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.18]
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
Some pics of the rear would be nice so we can suggest lol what angel eyes are those?
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
This looks good, nice work OP! Rear shots would not go a miss though
Ok posted a rear shot. As for the AE's, it's MTEC V.3.

Originally Posted by E92Alpine328i View Post
really nice look, id concider doing the brake ducts instead of the fogs but thats just my opinion. another thing if you ever have a chance, get that lip recleared by a body shop so it comes out nice and black and glossy, seems kinda dull or maybe its the lighting
Thanks man! Lol I bought the lip used from a local member parting out. I got lucky because I was about to buy a new one. I was a little afraid of spending $350 on a lip because of my driveway. It's one of those awkward high curb if you know what I mean lol.. Anyway I had my shop patch the bottom holes and stuff but it all came off.. I still scrape on my driveway so I'm very happy I did not buy a new one. Still pretty glossy though considering it's used so it might be the lighting. Plus I haven't washed my car in a week. =/ And yeah some people don't like the fogs but as I mentioned on my last thread, I'd rather not lose the car's feature that it came with. Makes it feel less luxury IMO. Thats just me.