View Single Post
      01-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #9
straightcashhomie
Lieutenant

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_335 View Post
Not that I noticed, but I'm sure they do. Had a squabble last night- screeching like demons then one goes boom ba boom boom right off the side of my car and down the driveway. Yea I have an asshat neighbor who feeds them.
It's a delicate situation because we get along otherwise really well and she just simply refuses to stop feeding them because she's afraid they'll eat the birds.
What the numbskull fails to realize is they are natural predators by their very nature and will kill a bird despite the fact, just for sport.
The SPCA and animal control will not do anything you have to look up a place like what Petsmart has for cats like a humans for animals type organization.
The others will just tell you here give us a 50 spot and will give you a trap. Assholes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenY. View Post
Ha, I'm positive someone on my block feeds the cats or something cause it's always the same looking cats on my block. Like you said, they'll kill anything even for fun. I saw this fucker try to kill a squirrel in my backyard and was not giving up until the squirrel got to a part of the phone lines it couldn't get to. Not to mention they always pick to have sex in my backyard.

so everyone just deals with the stupid cats? (no offense to cat lovers)