View Single Post
      01-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #13
m-technik
Captain
Rep

Drives: E92 335, E36 Ti, Porsche 986

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP2 View Post
Went to check out their Silverstone E92 M3 couple months ago and they were not willing to deal. Guess too much people pay full pop in that area so they think they can gross every out?

Also, had a terrible experience at the pre-owned department at BMW Autohaus last weekend with a friend.
What bothers me the most is that they basically give you chump change for your car but then jack it up for resale by an insane amount and won’t negotiate its sale price when you know damn well that they’re making a hefty profit on it. To give you an example, Autowest had an 07 E92 335 on the lot with similar mileage to mine and they were asking $34,000 for it...Double of what they offered on my trade in. I get that they’re in it to make a profit, but that’s just ridiculous.....All I can say to that is business must be good!