View Single Post
      01-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #8
JDane07
Major

Drives: '06 E90 330i

More power is always a good thing, but that's not what's making me want to potentially upgrade... I'm growing tired of having a AT transmission. I drive my bro's manual all the time, and it is such a blast. There's a SGM 330i exactly like mine for 21k and it has only 21k miles on it... I would literally go for that, but I see 08 335's for like 20k w/ 55-60k miles on it. I'll probably stick with my 330 for a while more mainly because I'm so attached to it, but might look to upgrade in 6-8 months.

What cosmetic mods should I look into that would add to the car? I'm starting to run out of wants...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Spec Dan View Post
nice, you should shoot there again next spring.

i'd say you keep the 330i since it's such a rarity.
I definitely will, I stumbled upon it just randomly. Such beautiful scenery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .fLip. View Post
if ur happy with the power (or lack thereof compared to a 335) then just keep modding and use that money elsewhere.

unless ur moving up to one of the new 335 lol
Thanks for the advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZheng View Post
Nice work dane. I'd say keep the 330 it be worth something one day and some what rare.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNate View Post
awesome set! love your headlights
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3as View Post
great shots! the green is a bit distracting and takes away from the focus of the car, but the car is a beaut!
Getting any sort of praise from you is always well-received
You should take these and teach me how to edit in lightroom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Nice pics good looking car. If you need more power save up and get the 335i LCI. If not just keep yours and enjoy it
Thanks!
OEM Mtech | AG M580 | Performance Exhaust | AA Tune | ST Coilovers | MMW Catless Headers | Euro BavX LS3 | Blacklines | CF diffuser, Performance Spoiler, Front splitters | Other goodies here and there...
Wish List: ESS SUPERCHARGER FTW
Recent Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...NE07+vineyards
JDane07 is offline   United_States