View Single Post
      01-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #13
Red_Bean_Bun
Captain
Rep

Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
Depends on what look you're going for..if you want a more beefy race look go for 18's with a nice fat tire wall. If not 19's will fill the tire well in a lot more and look more classy. IMO do something besides the m3 wheels, they're too simple, not very aggressive. Something with a lip always looks cool. I live in SoCal, the potholes aren't too bad with 19's but it can get nasty sometimes. If you want a more flush/stretched fitment get 255's in the rear, the lip of the wheel (if 9.5 in rear) will stick out a tiny bit, same goes for 235's tires on 8.5 wheels in the front. If you don't like that look and you want the wheel to be more engulfed by the tires get 265's. Any fatter you'll need bigger wheels for it to fit snug and a fender roll. Remember, the bigger the wheel..the heavier, same goes for tire thickness (plus the fatter..the more $)

I'm running style 359's (front 19-8.5 rear 19-9.5) Tires - 235s front 255s rear..lowered on KW's and about to put some spacers on (12mm front 15mm rear)..I'll need a fender roll for the spacers.
That sounds aggressive ..... But am sure it will look great as long as it does not rub....