View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 04:59 AM   #38

Drives: Monaco Blue e90

Originally Posted by 3Confused3 View Post
Hi this if my first post so apologies for not introducing my self in proper section yet but I will soon.
I've changed the rear quarters on my e90 to oem m3 ones,I was gonna do the full front end but it's not a straight forward as I first thought and parts are proving a pain to get second hand,so I was thinking of just putting one of these bumpers on and replica front wings and bonnet but been advise that it will look a bit silly? Does anybody else think this ? I thought it would look ok
Thanks for any helpfull replies
Originally Posted by 3Confused3 View Post
Any advice? Not usually this inpatient lol but know of a cheap replica m3 bonnet for sale
Its hard to say what will look cheap... The m3 replica front end looks great IMHO... but I know there are variations of these that range in quality.

I don't know what type of car you have, and whether its going to look good or not... maybe start a thread with some pics?

There are also some threads already on here with 335d to 'M3' conversions which look good, but are a lot of work and are really only worth it if your car is worth it...
Pre LCI Monaco Blue e90, iDrive, 18" 220M reps, M3 Front Bumper, LCI headlights, Darklines, Eibach Pro Kit [Build Thread]
ICE: DLS R4s, Gladen HG-201BMW-3, Alpine PDX 4.100