View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #22
idnan
Major

Drives: Alpine White 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino355 View Post
Idnan, stay clear of BC, I know someone that used them and they didn't last long and mechanics who looked after the car were not impressed with the quality at all.

Out of the list above I would go Ohlins all the way. I've been in an Ohlins equipped car on track and road and was VERY impressed with it, I'd go so far as to say it was probably the best suspension I've felt in a car.

PS - am speaking to Ohlins about a group buy for the e46 m3 kits that they are releasing imminently, might be able to include some or a kit for an e92 if you are interested. Don't expect it to happen over night though....
Cheers for the information pal. Ohlins or Nitrons are top of my list but unfortunately it all comes down to money. I can get an excellent deal on KW V3s from a place in Holland but I wasn't overly impressed with them in my brother's Cupra R. Is the GB on m3 cutters? I'm looking for the e92 m3 kit so hopefully will get a few more people interested over there.

HSD have released an e9x non m3 setup which would be a option but they haven't done an m3 version.

PS the Birds suspension is now sold!

Last edited by idnan; 01-09-2013 at 11:26 AM.
idnan is online now   England