Private
Rep

Drives: 93 bmw 325i

07 335i Coupe Black Saphire

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hello everyone. I am putting my BMW 335i Coupe up for sale. Looking for $19000. The car is in beautiful shape. Body is a 9 out of 10 being modest. The car is in stock condition. I am the second owner the vehicle has 85,612 miles on the OD now and will not move as long as there is salt on the road. I do not drive this car in the winter and rarely in the rain. All leather interior with dark wood grain accents. The is 6 spd Manual Transmission. Clutch is solid with tons of life left on it. The car is in perfect working condition with all maintenance done and inspections done by a BMW dealership. I have just recently put drilled and slotted rotors on all 4 corners with new brake pads and sensors as well. No check engine lights no damages. Clean CARFAX. No accidents. This car is amazing. I currently have a truck as well and just now buying a home so having 2 cars is not in the cards for me. Looking to sell quick so price is negotiable. Please call or text for more info/pictures etc. Serious inquiries only please. THanks. 937-903-9817. Will ship at buyers expense

Last edited by 93BMr; 01-13-2013 at 12:33 AM.