View Single Post
      01-10-2013, 10:18 AM   #6
Drives: E91 330d
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Surrey

Posts: 78
iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by bigbeemer View Post
could be, what is the golf tee mod??
It's where you remove the vacuum hose to an actuator in the exhaust and plug a golf tee in the end.

The actuator controls a valve which I guess would be for adjusting volume and back pressure. Though I could be wrong on that last part.
kenno78 is offline  
Reply With Quote