Originally Posted by stevie996
I've decided to wait at least a year at which time I will be close to voluntary termination. The best bid I've had is £11k with £17k owed on the finance. I think it would be suicide for me to do anything else other than VT it in a year or so.
Thats fine Stevie .
But if your wife is like mine and wants a change it is going to happen and sooner than you think.
The wheels are the Factory ?
If you change your mind let me know.