01-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #21
E9TOU
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2010 E92 335i

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to E9TOU
This is my first BMW and I've got to say, the first time I got into one I fell in love with the driving dynamics. I've had my car for almost a year now and it still amazes me every time I get behind the wheel. I drove nothing but Honda's and Toyota's before this and the E92 easily tops them all -- even though I loved all the previous cars I drove (esp Honda's since their older cars are driver centric like BMW).

I've always been a BMW die-hard and this is the first one I could afford. I'm a little skeptical about saying I'm hooked on BMW going forward since I'm not a fan of any of their new cars and their supposed softer rides. I must admit I haven't test-driven any any of their new cars but the new 4 series looks promising. I also don't like how BMW is pricing their cars higher and higher every year, thus making them harder to afford. Also don't like that their affordable cars like the 1-series are so polarizing and look like econo cars. I may have to look into an older e46 or e30 as my next BMW purchase.