View Single Post
      01-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #35
ozzy1
Private First Class

Drives: e90 - 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaz92376
I always wanted a bmw and after finally being able to afford one i wasn't disappointed. The only thing that threw me off is why after buying a 40k car are floor mats not included and why is a rear folding seat an option? As far as buying another car if I could I would I'm a car guy so i'd like the option of driving something different especially with cheaper cars coming out with nicer cars by the year. But that's only if I owned more then one car I plan to keep this one.
Agree all the way.

Hard to explain why my back seat doesn't fold and have to jimmy this long whatever inside the car on an angle. BUT when we are on the road, all those thoughts sort of dissappear. The pull, the consistency and the predictability of these cars are quite amazing compared to many mainstream luxury cars on the road today. I don't have the i-drive or techno gadgets in mine. Just an ultimate driving Machine.

I really like what Acura brings to the table (owned couple over the years) but 270-300hp front wheel drive car?? I don't think so. Plus what's up with "rubber" timing belts on those.

Cheers.