Drives: 2010 BMW 328xit/1985 BMW 535i

FS: OEM BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace, **LOWER PRICE**

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included
Item Interest
I am selling OEM BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace for all naturally-aspirated six-cylinder E90/91/92/93 N52 engine cars (not for the 335, see below). The brace is in mint condition and ready to install. I no longer have my e91 328i xDrive, so I am selling the intake. I am asking $650 which includes the cost of shipping in the Continental US (lowered price based on previously sold braces). I can take pics, if required. Item will ship in original boxes and packaging with installation instructions.

With its sporty design and resilient characteristics, the BMW Performance Strut Brace makes each view of the motor compartment a satisfying experience.

Increases structural stability by strengthening the body between the strut towers
Extremely lightweight yet stable construction thanks to¬ hollow carbon profile and brackets made of aluminum
Manufactured using cutting edge CAD and FEA technology to ensure optimum fitting accuracy and OEM quality
Available for all naturally-aspirated six-cylinder E90/91/92/93 N52 engine cars (not for the 335)

**Supposedly will fit 335 models with washer spacers used, according to some research on threads on this site**

Attached Images

Last edited by mercury26; 01-31-2013 at 12:17 PM.
mercury26 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0