View Single Post
      01-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #34
BEAR-AvHistory
2014 435M-Sport/MPPK

Drives: 2014 435M-Sport MPPK

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
Burger tuning, does not give alot of info on their emails.

they do have alot of traffic im sure, but you cant use that as an excuse. Customer service is a staple to a business.
Never had a problem with insufficient info from their emails. Spent a long Sunday right before Christmas trading emails with Terry as he fine tuned the settings for my car based on its actual performance with the FMIC & fuel mix I use.

I ran a log sent it in then he responded with a change to make. Made the change did a test run sent in a fresh log, got another change back & so on.

I sent my request in for help on Sunday expecting to hear back on Monday but got a response in about 20 minutes. The car was dialed in very well thanks to BMS’s attention to customer service.

There is nothing special about my account with them to suggest I should get anything extra. Just have a JB4 G5/ISO, jack pad, spark plug socket & a pair of $1 decals. If they are treating me this well its hard to imagine that’s not business as usual for them.

2014 435M-Sport MPPK - 2013 135is Cab 6MT - 2009 V-Star - 2009 Ford Expedition EL 4X4 - 2003 Xterra 4X4 - 1998 Ranger 4X4 - FFR Cobra MK-IV work in progress