Originally Posted by avocet
maybe an obvious suggestion, but what are you using to test the outlets? are you using a power cord? the same power cord?
perhaps the fuse in the cord itself is melted.
I only use my GPS. It won't power on. The fuse in the charger cable for the GPS is fine. I also tried heating up my OEM cigarette lighter but it won't pop out and it never heats up.
I've not had a chance to disconnect the battery yet in hope that that will release the relay which I think it's stuck.
Any other suggestions? I really do not want to bring this to the dealer and have newbie mechanic on training mess with my electrics.