View Single Post
      01-16-2013, 10:10 AM   #13

Drives: o_0

The best is when their tail lights are out AND so are their brake lights.

Originally Posted by Seminole View Post

Don't get me started on people who drive with their high beams on.
Tell me about it! I was once driving home real late from work (okay...I do that too much actually...) and was on a stretch of 2 lane road for quiet a while. For 90% of that drive, the @$$hat behind me had his high beams on. At the time, I was 95% they were his high beams with maybe a 5% chance his/her headlights were aimed too high.....either way...annoying, but lucky for me I have a high tolerance so it didn't mess up my vision. From what I could make of the car shape (when the road elevation changed), it was an older car so poorly aimed lights was feasible. I tried flashing my brights w/ and w/o my hazards temporarily on to get their attention before I decided to embrace the suck. On the last 1-2 mile stretch on that road, a car came by the other way. At this point, there was some distance between my car and the one behind me since I got on the throttle a little coming off a red light. As the opposing car got closer, I saw that it was a cop car. In my rear view mirror, I saw the red & blue come on and stay flashing as the cop made a U-turn and pulled over the car behind me. That made up for another long day at work.