01-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #103
JMARS
Not Baned
Brazil
Rep

Drives: Single-T WTCC e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
Hey, hows the single treating you? Did you do the pump upgrade yet so you can run some e85 with your single? I was trip'n when I got a look at Shiv's surge tank and the fact he was running 100% e85 pulling over 700whp on the mustang. That's sick.

Would have PM'd you, but I figured this thread is about dead so why not .... Also lost my ability to PM, so not much option unless I go next door and post.

Hope all is good in the SE.
I'm actually working on the fuel pump right now. The single-T has been good to me, I'm just trying to fniish off all the little things like the pump etc... Are you running the Flex fuel sensor as well?
**** Front Mount | **** Charge Pipe | **** Oil Cooler | JRZ Coilover | ECS Performance Rear Trailing Arm | UUC Tans Mount | Full M3 Suspension | Brembo 6-Piston/Brembo 4-Piston | AR Line Lock | 5 Point Welded in Cage | BMW Performance Steering Wheel/SSK/Boot/E-Brake