Originally Posted by DarkNemesis
K, got 103km or 64miles on my 2007 e90.
Want to change all spark plugs and possibly 1 coil pack.
Here is my questions:
1) what bosche part number is good to go? Is there a spark plug part number I should be avoiding? Like a manufacturers date, or old part number?
2) if I understand this correctly, all coil parks for the n54 are by BMW only.....like I won't have to worry about aftermarket cheap crap.
Is there a update part or not?
3) is programming need to be done when I change out either spark plugs or am I good to go with a straight swap.
4) how to tell if I have an injector problem or not?
Thanks in advance.
1. bosch ZGR6STE2, Nothing you should be avoiding in-terms of spark plugs. People use NGK with good feedback. injectors had a recall.
2. im sure they are aftermarket coil packs like bosch, but oem are easy to find.
3. they are straight swaps, only injectors need coding
4. a code usually pops up for injectors.