View Single Post
      01-17-2013, 07:42 AM   #1
coopersim's Avatar
Drives: VW Lupo
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Berks

Posts: 775
iTrader: (2)

What is this called?

I need to remove my suspension brace, and don't have a torx type tool for this, could someone tell me what I need please? Also, what should I torque it back to?

coopersim is offline   United Kingdom
Reply With Quote