01-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #13
chris330D
Major

Drives: A45 AMG

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Oh dear, Chris - that is awful news.

If there's anything we can do as a forum to help just post it up.

Regarding the car; That we buy valuation seems reasonable. I'd get it shifted on there. Try the other two URLS posted above also as well - if the webuy rep tries to knock off any more than say 10% send him packing. Worth running details through those other two sites as well: Because they might offer more.

Given you just want a quick sale I'd think one of the three sites is the easiest way.

Shame I'm not in the market or I'd go for it. But looking for a much cheaper runaround unfortunately.

Rgds
Dave
Thanks Dave, if anyone wants to help I have set up a justgiving page to raise money for the Samaritans in her memory. The absolute shame here is that we knew she was unhappy but had no idea it was this bad and she either could not or would not get help in time. The page is on

www.justgiving.com/Chris-Glover1

Any donations gratefully received. the kids are watching and it helps show them that people do care.

Will try all three sites and see if I can play them off. Thanks to all for the kind comments. i would not wish this experience on my worst enemy.

Chris
chris330D is offline   United Kingdom