View Single Post
      01-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #11
tcw
Captain

Drives: 2008 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky_and_me View Post
There used to be a setting that controlled at what temp the Procede took over, it's probably still there but set to 0 or something.

You can keep gauge hijack on all the time and push the cruise stalk up when you want to check the gas and oil temps.

The 2-step is only active if the car is not moving and the clutch is depressed so if you can start the burnout while the car is moving slowly forward then it wouldn't kick in.
Hopefully someone else can chime in with some more information on the temperature based activation.

What do you mean push the cruise stalk up? The only way I know how to change the gauges is through the command center when the car is off.

I would still like a way to switch off the 2-step. I feel it adds unnecessary risk doing a rolling burn out when you have track workers nearby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ign335i View Post
OP, out of curiosity, why did you switch? It seems most people are going to the G5 or Cobb now.
VFF700
2008 335I E92, AW, VFF700, 18" Forgestar F14, M3 front/side, M-tech rear, AMS IC, H&R Touring Cup Kit suspension, HID AE, ER Charge Pipe & Synapse BOV, CIC Retrofit, Quafie, DSS, Defiv Lockdown, SPEC 2+/Steel SMFW, Walbro 450