01-19-2013, 01:17 AM   #13
ErvGotti
Major

Drives: 2008 135i 6MT

Garage List
2008 135i  [3.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigugly View Post
Gee- the low pressure pump working harder? No kidding? Almost like it has to supply approximately 30-40% more fuel because its e85?
Why would you pick out the tiniest reference in my explanation and try to be a know it all I know more than anyone because I changed out thousands of injectors there's no one more knowledgeable than me in this subject.

You don't think that I already knew that the reason it's working 30-40% is because of the E85.

You don't think that E85 is not having any affect on the 2800 PSI injectors designed for gasoline? As I said before if one part in a system is being affected logic stands that other parts in that system are being affected. Please refrain from posting if you have nothing to contribute besides being a know it all with nothing informative to say.

It's so funny how on this forum the question get's brought up time and time again asking if anyone has had trouble with E85 or what not, but as soon as someone might have something there's always someone like you who has to be dismissive and all knowing.