View Single Post
      01-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #8
mob17
Brigadier General

Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudz View Post
Oh my word, she is a beauty great colour combination, gorgeous wheels, low miles too, congrats on a superb buy Mob.....
Thanks

I was thinking to myself about 2-3 weeks ago, i'd love to just get a 335D. Saw this one and my heart instantly fell in love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Congrats mate, great colour combo!!
Thanks. I still can't believe i have it! Planning to buy some leatherique to treat the leather. Its lovely but i'm sure will be even better after treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old grey steve View Post
Very nice colour combo was something I was on the lookout for when searching for my 335i, sadly nothing showed up for me.

Re ditching the RFL's for Conti 5's first thing I done I run the standards Bridgestone RFL's for around 3 weeks before replacing them, immediate improvement in ride(more compliant, less kick back in the steering, better over speed bumps and potholes), handling especially when cornering on uneven surfaces is in a different league and in terms of daily driving youll notice its more refined re road noise as well.

Re the steering wheel changing the paddle setup for the later spec is so worth while, I changed mine as I couldn't quite work out the logic of he push/pull set up adopted by BMW but opted to remove the std SE spec wheel and got anM3 wheel instead and it's soooooo nice nada very worth while mod rather than just changing the paddles(if this can be done on the std SE steering wheel)as I never actually bothered to find out as the thicker M3 rim or if it come to it a Sport spec steering wheel was always my only option.

And finally re wrapping the interior trim something that is on" my to do list " too
Thanks.

Yes i want to sell the Bridgestone RFTs asap and get the contis! Heard a lot of good things about them from others and now you!

I kind of like this steering wheel. It feels concave compared to my old one. And yes the M3 paddles should fit! Maybe in the future i might get another wheel, it will most probably feel better, but for now i'm happy The paddles should be here tomorrow.

Not really looking forward to the retrim but needs must!
mob17 is offline   United Kingdom