View Single Post
      01-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
ArticMetal335Xi

Drives: 08 335Xi manual, sports pak

So, I joined this site almost a year ago I was excited to show off my car! (youll see why that didnt happen in a sec) I was then blown away with all the different looks everyone had and so tucked my tail tween my legs and bought some time to save up and then finally show her off!
I didnt know how bad she was sitting because I'm not an expert but only an avid car lover. (see below to see what I mean) and so after I was referred by a friend to Solo Motorsports in Atlanta and Tony graciously made fun of my stance by stating "we dont work on SUVs"... I knew something had to be done.
I did my homework, read reviews on here, talked to Boris and Tony some more, (at Solo) and decided to go for it..KWv3s for my 08 Xi Coupe..

As everyone has said, the floating feeling over 80 mph, the 4x4 look were all deterrents that I was starting to notice. I've had them, the KWv3s, on for about a month now and the difference is night and day. I'm more planted to the ground, absolutely no floating feeling oh and now shes soo pretty..it is however more harsh but not anything to cry over. I slow down on bumps anyhow so I am very happy with it. (oh and yes, thats practically four fingers tween the front wheel gap..I also replaced the back bumper, got angel eyes, and painted the kidneys)
And without further ado.....here are the before pics, followed by after pics
Attached Images