Originally Posted by .Lindsay.
In case you haven’t seen my other thread (Lindsay’s Intro update), I recently sold my E92 335i and bought an E92 M3. None of the aftermarket parts I had for the 335 will work on the M3, so time to sell them! I don't have any pictures yet, but will post them as soon as I get a chance to take them!
Suspension: H&R “Street Performance” Coilovers
Exhaust: Corsa Performance Exhaust System (axle back)
- - Used for approximately 6 months (installed in March ’12, removed in August/September ’12, and about 3-4k miles).
- - Ride-height adjustable (not damping)
- - Front: 1.25” – 2.5” drop
- - Rear: .75” – 2.0” drop
- - Asking: $1,000
Wheels: 19” DPE fully polished GT7 with TPMS
- - Installed April 2012, removed August/Sept 2012
- - Fits E90/E92 335i & 335xi
- - 4” polished tips
- - Does not drone at all
- - Easy to install yourself (and/or cheap to pay an exhaust shop to install)
- - Link to where I purchased it new: http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-16...35i-335xi.aspx
- - Asking: $700obo
- - Front: 19x8 et33 with 235/35/19 Sumitomo HTRZ III tires (no idea how to accurately guess on tread %, but I’d say definitely at least 50% tread, maybe more)
- - Rear: 19x10 et36 with 275/30/19 Although rear tires will need to be replaced
- - No bends, 1 rear wheel has curb mark (previous owner) that can be easily fixed (I never got around to it)
- - TPMS
- - Wheels have flush valve stems and I’ve also purchased valve stem extensions which will come with
- - Asking: $2300obo
Post up or send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions.
Hi, I'm intrested in the exhaust. Do you still have it?