View Single Post
      01-21-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
thejimreaper
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2006 330d m sport

Hi

I am selling my H&R wheel spacers which I have had fitted on my car for 6 month. I fitted them in conjunction with my BMW style 19' 313 wheels to fill the arches properly and they looked brilliant. The wheels look lost without them.

I have now just received my new BBS wheels so the spacers are no longer needed as the new wheels are wider. They are brilliant quality and I have not had any vibration or rubbing whilst running them. They are worth 150 for the set of 4 new and I am looking for 80 for them delivered.

They will be coming off my car on Wednesday when the new wheels go on. The front pair are 12mm and the rears are 15mm. They will be posted in the original boxes. I am going to keep the long bolts for the future as I am a bit of a wheel whoare and they come in handy, but you can get these anywhere. I ordered mine at the same time as I bought the spacer from Larkspeed.co.uk. About 1 each from memory.

I will post them recorded delivery as soon as I receive payment. Payment through paypal preferred but I will accept a cheque but will wait for it to clear

Many thanks

Here they are fitted with my 313's which I will also be selling in due course.