01-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #10
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States

Drives: C6 Z06, GSXR-750, 09 335i

Send a message via AIM to Jeff@TopGearSolutions
Quote:
Originally Posted by osteopathXI View Post
Yea but HPB AE kit will also interact with your TPMS and throw an inactive code and light on your dash... go with LUX H8 V3's. yes they're more expensive but in this case, you do get what you pay for........
Pardon me if I sound defensive here but HPB has a very fair policy, if you have a problem with your units, contact them first. Spreading rumors and blanket statements about their products is simply unfair. They have a solid reputation and I've personally installed dozens of those angel eyes myself in person and there were no problems. I just contacted HPB and after the 100's they sold less then 1% had a problem and they made it right for those individuals. Please contact them before posting problems. If you post negative remarks without giving them the opportunity to help you they will refuse to work with you. Note:You also have a 2007 model which is very problematic. We've installed HID kits on 2007 and I would say over 9/10 were error free but there is always one 2007 that likes to be a problem.