kamek
Brigadier General

Drives: 328xi 6MT

Garage List
2008 BMW 328xi  [4.10]
Send a message via AIM to kamek
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMy_Nick View Post
Okay so I'm looking for three things and thought I'd be conservative with just one thread

07' 328xi e92
1. headers- I'm looking to replace my headers, and I'm looking for the best bang for my buck! I know some of you guys have replaced your headers and I'm looking for the best options

2. Exhaust- I'm looking for a new exhaust as well, I'm see a lot of posts from ActiveAutowerke and haven't heard much feed back (probably didn't look hard enough) but supposedly their signature exhaust is very well made and will produce a substantial HP Gain.. Supposedly.. However I have heard substantial things about the BMW Performance exhaust, a little pricey but people recommend it.. Any opinions on those or other recommendations?

3. Tunes- again I just saw a thread by activeautowerke about their stage 2 tune and they're saying they have a pretty good HP gain, is there something better that anyone has tried and recommends?

Sorry for this long post but just thought you guys who have used these items personally could give a good recommendation
Get your flame suit on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey1112 View Post
quick question but will 2nd cat delete put my car at risk of failing a smog test in CA? Thanks!
It will fail the visual inspection.

E92 328xi | KW | AA | LUX | OEM 359M | BMW Performance Exhaust
kamek is offline   United_States