View Single Post
      01-23-2013, 02:50 PM   #6

Drives: 2011 BMW E90 335i M-Sport

Garage List
2011 335I  [0.00]
Originally Posted by wchilds310 View Post
Gotta agree with you. I'm 22 with a new 335i in California and Geico was by far the cheapest.
Originally Posted by N0OS3 View Post
USAA use to provide me with the cheapest insurance. (flawless driving record + online driver safety course + good insurance rate = me paying $98/mos for full coverage $500 deductible)
When i bought my house, my new insurance company provided me with a multiple policy discount, including my mortgage/home insurance, bringing my monthly bill to $92/mos and same coverage and deductible. This local insurance company though is TradeWinds, not sure if there is a branch or anything similar in your area though. :/
Good luck!
Originally Posted by Karbon View Post
I have my insurance through Allstate.
I chose the 'Platinum' plan with full coverage and higher limits.

Costs me $89 and change a month. Cheapest I could find and the policy has all 'extras' like accident forgiveness, cash-back every 6 months and $100 off my deductible every 6 months.

I get about $30 bucks back every 6 months... it's not much but hey if the insurance company is going to send me money i'll take it.
Originally Posted by gds52 View Post
It depends on different factors like property coverage, medical insurance and other options.
The best deal I get is when I personally visit an Insurance dealer.
They can do a lot of things for you which you will never get on phone or online.
I go to different agents and show each other's deal.
I found the cheapest through Geico being 21 and just about to turn 22 and I end up paying right now $615 every 6 months with kinda average limits and a $1000 deductible. My main goal here is to see if there are other companies that I haven't looked into, that I should..
2011 335i Sedan M Sport/Le Mans Blue Metallic/Glacier Aluminum Trim/Heated Seats/Premium Package/Black Leather/Ipod Adapter/Paddles/FormulaOne Tint/Matte Black Grilles/AA Signature Exhaust/AA Chargepipe/ Cobb Stage 1 Aggressive

2007 328i Coupe Sport/Matte Black Kidney's/3M Tint----Lemon'ed