View Single Post
      01-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #1
E36graduate
Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 335xi Sport 6MT

Another Thank You to Dave96dcm - Alignment!

So my car sits low on 18" stock rims and these MA/RI roads are killing my suspension and wheels. I looked at my tires when I did my brakes the other day and noticed the metal coming out of the insides of my rear tires, great.

Since snow is still on the ground, I decided to just put on some new rubber until the spring and use this older set for winter driving.

I then thought I really need to get my camber more positive and would probably need some camber kits, adjustable camber/toe bars, etc......looking about about $500+ in parts.

I stumbled across Dave and he seemed very confident that he could get my E90 in spec.......made an appointment this past Sunday (day Patriots lost). He showed up on time, driving another E90....that made me feel better.

Got my car up on lift, hooked up to alignment machine, adjusted toe and camber in rear in spec, adjusted camber and toe in front into spec....yes, adjusted the toe and camber in front and back.

Paid him a reasonable fee and went home to catch the Patriots blow the game.... Dave's service made me feel more comfortable about making the new tires last longer!

Hey Dave...if you read this, could you do a downpipe install on the xi ???

2008 335xi - 6MT - BMS JB4 G5i - BMS DCI - BMS OCC - BMS WW Meth - Spec Stage 2+ - Spec SMFW - 19" MVR Magnum's - KW V1's - TMS 12.5+20mm Spacers