Originally Posted by BmerMeUp
I'm glad someone else posted this - I actually started on it twice, thought better of it (for e90post's sake) and stopped. Here is my rather disappointing experience with e92 Lighting - all factual:
- ME: Paid for 3 sets of Nokya lights (I was trying out a yellow theme...)
- ME: No shipping confirmation, I send email follow up.
- e92: "sorry about the delay, this order is shipping out today" (Derrick)
- ME: Still nothing, I ask for a tracking number to confirm shipment.
- e92: <USPS Tracking number provided> (Derrick)
- ME: Tracking number confirms item wasn't posted to USPS until Nov 13. Not Nov 8 when it was "shipping out today." This doesn't confirm it shipped... they just told USPS they were planning on shipping it Nov 13.
- e92: Sends me an "Order Completed" invoice/statement.
- ME: Uh - what does "Order Completed" mean, as I still have not received ANYTHING?!
- e92: "i am sorry but the h8 bulbs were not in stock at the time of purchase" (this time not even bold enough to put their name on it - sent from anonymous "info@e92...") ...I guess it didn't ship on Nov 8 OR Nov 13, then hunh?
- Product arrives, 39 days after I paid for it, 36 days after they said they shipped it, 31 days after they told USPS they were thinking about shipping it, 15 days after "Order Completed" (and when I think they "actually"
shipped it). In the interim I received several products from as far away as Poland, including several from the USA, in as little as 5 days, and as big as 4 tires on rims.
Not impressed. Will not buy from them again... unless I feel like waiting and being lied to.
You've described what I'm going through right now, but my fight isn't over yet. I'll be starting yet another e92-lighting thread when it's over. For now I'll just say that I purchased from them because they are a forum sponsor and I was new to the site. Apparently e92-lighting thinks that sponsorship simply means a license to screw with forum members.
LISTEN TO THE WARNINGS - STAY AWAY FROM E92-LIGHTING.