View Single Post
      01-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #14

Drives: 2008 335i

Talked to Vishnu today. They told me Shiv thinks it is either the injectors or stock DME flash and to see how it does after I get the reflash and install the VFF700 kit next weekend. FWIW I had the injector recall before and they checked the injectors and replaced one bank. So we will see how it does after I install the VFF700 with the DME flash.

Although I think something is amiss somewhere with max fuel trims on pump gas at this low boost, but we will see. I also was not able to log that LPFP voltage as it snowed and I had to leave my car at my school parking deck. I'll report back the LPFP diagnosis hopefully tomorrow.

On a more positive note, my Kosei K1's and Hoosiers arrived today. Should have some drag times March 23rd when the track opens and some dyno numbers sooner.
2008 335I E92, AW, VFF700, 18" Forgestar F14, M3 front/side, M-tech rear, AMS IC, H&R Touring Cup Kit suspension, HID AE, ER Charge Pipe & Synapse BOV, CIC Retrofit, Quafie, DSS, Defiv Lockdown, SPEC 2+/Steel SMFW, Walbro 450