View Single Post
      01-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #1
e90 Powa
Enlisted Member

Drives: 2008 White 335xi

New Member here :)

Hey whats up everyone? I'm new to the forum but not new to the car scene. I'm coming from a well modded Evo x and was looking for something more "family" lol well at least thats what my wife was looking for since we're looking to start a family real soon. Soooo i stumbled my way across a white 4dr 2008 335xi, not knowing crap about bimmers and never been in one i found myself in aw with the navigation, the gadgets and leather. But lets face it the twin turbos and the awd made it a no brainer. So now i find myself here with you fine gentleman trying to learn more about the car.

I read up on the jb4 stage 3 chip and that seems the direction i'll be headed unless you guys think its no bueno. I'm also in the market for a nice aggressive cf lip so i'm open to suggestions. I'm experienced with the cobb ap which i used with my evo but i leaning towards the chip only because i really don't want to swap out the down pipe or upgrade the exhaust. I just want to keep it simple and add the open cone filters. I still have 1 year of the origional warranty left so i need to play it safe. I believe i have the " non sport " steering wheel with the fat air bag so i will be looking to swap that down the line. So to those who actually took to time to read my biography thank you lol. I'm hooked and my next trade in will be for a new 335xi i just didn't want a payment for awhile. Thanks for the welcomes and i'm sure you guys will see me around in here often.
Later