View Single Post
      01-26-2013, 08:29 AM   #11
bmw4lyfe
Enlisted Member

Drives: '07 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonicus
these threads are just as stupid as "if i have x, x, and x mods, can i beat my friend who has a xxx, with x, x, and x mods?"

seriously?

i could run 35 lbs on stock turbos on a car that i could use to drive to work everyday and never dip into boost. or i could run 35 lbs and stomp on the gas from every intersection i leave and around every corner i come out of.

nobody here is going to be able to tell you anything relevant to YOUR driving style because everyone on here has a different style.
Ya dude. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. I'm pretty sure there are some dumb questions you asked before, so next time don't be such a grouch or just don't say anything at all cause trust me and I not the only one that wants to tell u this. Everyone on here should just help each other out, you should try that before you make smart ass posts...and if there just as stupid why do u take the time to post in them. Maybe you shouldn't waste your time otherwise it's lookin like your just as stupid as the next guy for bein an a******