View Single Post
      01-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #7
tinnsoldaten
Captain

Drives: e92 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugs View Post
Really? whosands orings?

So your mentality was that the oring expanded from the saturation of Oil and you thought sanding it was going to solve that?

The only thing that happens to orings is they become flat instead of round.

Get new orings since you ruined the old ones.
Relax , I didnt sand them that much , they are still round. And DVs are equally functioning like they should now.

Yes , sanding them might not be any point , but sanding that little should not make any negative result on the O-rings , I only used 800 paper. You can see in my video that valve is operating when vacuum is applied. If I ruined anything they would not hold vacuum.

And new O-rings from Forge is 10$ with new piston . And I only need O-rings , they are 2$.
Vargas S2 turbos|VAC S3 Cylinder head|RR DPs|RR MPs|Supersprint X pipe|Remus Quad Sport mufflers|aFe Stage 2 Si with scoops|Forge DVs|ER CP|BMS meth elbow|Aquamist HFS-4|Walbro 450 E85 LPFP|AA FMIC|BMS OCC|ESS S2|P3 Boost Gauge|JIC CROSS Competition Coilvers|M3 sways F/R+ Ground control endlinks|Vorsteiner v303 19"|Michelin PS2 sport|Quaife LSD|Vorsteiner V35 CF hood|CF CLS trunk|Duke Dynamics quad diffusor
tinnsoldaten is offline   Norway