Originally Posted by usctrojansdent
Needs to input from folks that have purchase JG Mods M-tech bumper.
1. Does it require need engine splash guard, wheel well splash guarded?
I.e Tinscher require new engine splash guard.
2. Everything bolts on?
3. What harness to convert 335i 2007 fog lights to the fog lights on this bumper?
4. Require new lower grill on the passenger side to let air flow to Oil Cooler?
Do I have to shave down brake duct or oil cooler duct?
5. JG MOD paint service? hows the quality? It appears on all the pictures the shade is slightly off on the bumper compare to the fender and hood..
Planning to have it shipped/painted delivery LTBMW for installation.. I live in Las Vegas.....(unless there is a competent shop in Vegas that someone can recommend)...plan to drive out there for installation...
FOR JGMODS: WHEN will this be available again?
1. All stock parts fit.
2. See my post and pictures above
3. Same harness. Just plugs in
4. You can cut hole in one that is included or see my post above to purchase part from BMW wtih hole precut (9 bucks delivered). brake and oil cooler ducts fit. No need to trim anything.