va05sti
Private First Class

Drives: 2008 335i

F/s: 2008 335 aw 6 speed

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 23.00
Item Interest
Im selling my 08 335 due to the fact i now i have e92 m3 and never drive the car. It is white with black interior as you can see from the Photos and has all the options. The car has 53,300 miles should stay about the same. I bought the car as a second owner from car max. PRICE IS 23,500 obo

The Options are:
Sport package
comfort access
prem sound
nav
heated seats
rear window shad
adaptive cruise control
Rear pdc
and sure a few i'm missing

The car is all stock except hid halos that were on the car when i bought it.

The good :
-the car has 3 new run flats less then 5k miles and one that has about 40% left on it.
-The front bumper and hood are new. the front bumper has no holes or rock chips.
-the interior is in amazing shape
- all maintenance was done right before the car hit 50k and inspected by the dealer when i got the car

The bad:
The car was hit 6 months ago from the rear. There was 0 frame damage to the car but the battery box was punctured so that was replaced with the rear bumper and trunk and tail lights, i also bumped the car in front of me witch is why there is a new front bumper and hood. I took it to the best shop in the Virginia beach area and it looks brand new.
the windshield is also cracked right behind the mirror wont even notice it when inside the car. about a 250 dollar fix but i normally wait tell after the winter to replace glass.

Any other questions feel free to ask. No joy rides i had good luck with buyers on this site but if your not pre approved for the cost of the car or
around the amount asking please wait tell you have the funds. Then ask questions.

Last edited by va05sti; 01-28-2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: pics