Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
My apologies, didn't mean to imply that you made those statements. But rather than the government, through their actions and apparent intentions are saying that.

I'm only pointing out that the government views a firearm as good security tool, even for the Pres and his family. Why do some people, including many government officials believe it's not a good security tool for me or the rest of the government's employers?
I don't know of anyone who has claimed guns are not good security tools. I believe without question they are, or at least they can be. That's not what's in question. What's in quesiton is whether all types of guns and features/accessories are appropriate for personal use by civilians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
While i don't directly think that currently, i wouldn't be surprised if that protection was necessary in the very near future.
I don't understand your statement. Please help me out. What's the scenario you invision where you might need firearms for protection from the president?
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper