01-28-2013, 10:31 PM   #1
Dav8y_d

Drives: Advan

FS: H&R Sport Springs & Koni Yellow Shocks Pre-LCI E90 *DEAL IN HERE*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hey guys, just upgraded my suspension. This set up of Koni Yellow shocks and H&R Sport Springs has been good to me. I'm letting these go for cheap because of the duration of time I've been using them on my car.

H&R Sport Springs (Front/Rear) - roughly 70,000 miles. Springs with mileage on them are actually some what beneficial for those of you who are looking for a in-between H&R Sport and H&R Race look. They are broken in, have no damage, but actually sit lower then regular H&R Sports. To me, this is an advantage...perfect for those who are looking for a aggressive, but not too aggressive look. $80 local or $100 shipped

Koni Yellow Shocks (Front/Rear) - roughly 40,000 miles. Shocks are still good, no leaks, no damage. I had them set to the stiffest setting because I run aggressive wheels, so naturally the ride was more bumpy than most would prefer. I must say, these are excellent shocks if your looking for an alternative route away from coilovers. Ride was good despite the stiffness & you know your getting quality with Koni's. $250 local, $270 shipped SOLD

If your car's suspension is 100% stock and looking for an upgrade to lower & better the handling of your car then here's a great deal for you.

$300 local for the combo. $350 shipped
Keep in mind brand new H&R Sports are $200+ and Koni Yellows are $500+

Last edited by Dav8y_d; 01-30-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Dav8y_d is offline   United_States