SpeedOften
Cone Killing E90

Drives: 07 E90 335i Crimson Red

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [2.88]
2002 BMW X5 4.4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post

So 20 first graders in Newtown had their bodies completely riddled with bullets in less than 10 minutes by a hunting rifle?
How many shots were fired? At least a hundred? We'll say two hundred...

In 10 minutes, that same number of bullets can be shot with your typical 6 round revolver using quick loaders. Magazine capacity will not make a difference. Armed security in or just outside our schools will. Better mental health care will. More Gun control? Will not. These Gun controls are aimed at the people who are following the laws, not the ones who are commiting the crimes - the ones breaking he law. Criminals have already decided to break the law, do you honestly think that by making more gun laws that it will suddenly make them turn in those guns? The criminal will just see this as just more opportunities for him to try and get whatever he is after with less fear of someone protecting themselves against him.

These gun controls are illogical and will not work.

If I dual wield spoons and eat cartons upon cartons of ice cream... Is it the spoons fault for making me fat? Should we ban spoons? That's the kind of logic you are suggesting.
BMWCCA Member #424823