View Single Post
      01-29-2013, 04:15 PM   #7
First Lieutenant
Drives: 2008 335i MT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: TX

Posts: 330
iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by roundel335 View Post
You can ask for deferred adjudication - usually 90 days. You pay the fine, but if you don't get any more tickets during the deferred period, it stays off your record. Other than that, you can request Defensive Driving, or go to court. Prosecutors will sometimes reduce the fine or some other disposition. A lot depends on where you were or how far over the limit you were going.
Yes, words of wisdom.
jjellyneck is offline  
Reply With Quote