01-29-2013, 04:32 PM   #72
Yoro35i
TROll
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: E92 335I M

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
when you have a long crank start (videos on youtube) ....this is a sign of hpfp failure...

not making the power expected can be lots of things...you'll need to read codes for this...

getting an engine warning light aswell... can be lots of things....from vanos to boost leak, to carbonisation of injectors/ intake valves, the list is endless...
not true kev, i had long crank start but dealer replaced injectors and updated ecu then its was all fine.
i am getting vano's code now but no werid start up. only happens when i floor the car so its back to standard at the moment
MY08 E92 335i M Sport|Wrap by Surrey Project |ETS Intercooler|VSRF Dp's|BMS OCC|BMC filter|CoBB AP|EBC Yellow & Coolcarbons rear|Alpina AT Map|Michelin PSS |CF grills,CF mirror,CF Performace spoiler|LCI light|CIC controller retrofit|2014 Mods: Birds B3 Suspension kit,Project Mu pads,Afe Filter and PTF Protune & Pilot sports cups. Gone:Forged FMIC, Eisenmann Race Quad, Eisenmann Sport Dual, Duke Dynamic Diffuser. Eibach Pro springs.