View Single Post
      01-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
New Member
Drives: 320d, e90
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Santiago

Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)

Can't find what for is this part loosing cooling fluid


I am on vacations and my car just start loosing just a little cooling fluid. After review I've detected where this happen but can't find what for is this plastic part and can't be sure is this is broken on left side or this is supposed to have small hole.

This is 320d, engine N47, part is on following diagram number 8, left side, upper part, black plastic thing fixed on metal thing bellow. This plastic cilinder have small hole on left side and there is the car loosing drop by drop cooling fluid.

Thank you in advance,
allotherareused is offline  
Reply With Quote