Originally Posted by Dylan335i
Just got back from the shop... Here's the cliff notes
1. Mufflers had packing in both sides (e90)
2. Left stock resonator there to control rasp
3. Removed 95% of packing left only a handful in each muffler. Just enough to coat the bottom of the muffler
4. Didn't touch any piping
5. Zero drone (6at so I'm very happy)
6. Brought some more growl in the bottom end but really haven't got enough seat time to give an honest review.
7. Tomorrow/Saturday expect a new thread that will include videos and pictures
8. I am very happy with it so far no regrets
Was this a shop in orlando? Ive been thinking about doing this. Will you be at the UCF meet on the 11th? I'd like to hear what it sounds like.