View Single Post
      01-31-2013, 02:45 AM   #7
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Mine I bought ‘broke in’ I didn’t buy the SWS8s this time round since I had a strong feeling they wouldn’t ‘match’ the Morels as well as the Jehnerts. I love the warm sound Morels and when coupled with the Jehnerts, the Mid bass comes alive noticeably better than the SWS-8s. I know this since I had tested the SWS-8s in the same set up. I cannot say for certain Rudz since I’ve not been able to calibrate my sound system yet so things are not quite in the right place sound wise / time alignment but I’m sure when done, the Jehnerts will really fill that mid bass frequency – after all that’s what they’re designed for, right?!

You’re looking at quite a hefty proce from John Kleiss… but they do a sterling job, I’ve seen the build done and installed on an e90 (same guy I bought the Jehnerts off on this forum had his car completely done by John Kleiss) and it sounded the absolute tits. He did also have a corner loaded Sub and Audison Voce 5.1k amp.

At Sam2: You can buy Morels HO on ebay directly from the manufacturer I believe for about £270 delivered! I’m really loving my new install and cannot wait to calibrate it so everything is well aligned and I get little to no clipping!