View Single Post
      01-31-2013, 02:51 PM   #15
AGood22
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi 2006

My baby

In a few weeks it will have a m3 rep rear with quad exhaust and a csl trunk, i just dropped it on kw v1 i dont have any pictures yet. I also plan to do a m3 rep front end or possibly 1m, not 100% sure yet. I want to put some sort of performance breaks so ill see what comes in that way. performance wise i plan bmw performance intake, aa tune, and no other plans yet but who knows! I have trim that i am getting wrapped in carbon fiber next month

Why i think i should get the sponsorship
-I volunteered numerous times since the age of 8 due to involvement in 4-h
-I volunteered as the director of an international association (it was for horses AMHyA)
-I am a college student who is nickel and dimeing to afford new parts for my car
-I work full time (up to 65 hours) in a factory over any break i have to pay for college.
-I am a member of Alpha Phi Omega a service frat at my college and we do numerous community service activities, for example i will be helping with the special olympics this winter as long as everything goes through

One thing that would be nice if you chose me is im close enough that i could come to you and show you my car in person, not just pictures. and i do plan to have a professional shoot at the end of the summer when i plan to have most of my modifications done
Thanks for your consideration !

Last edited by AGood22; 01-31-2013 at 02:59 PM.