View Single Post
      02-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #14
bulldog_yyc
Major General
Rep
Drives: GT3RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT14PimPin07 View Post
Hey guys, Ive had my Jb4 for over a year now. And my dowpipe for about 6 months roughly. I did the ISO mod maybe 2 moths ago max and after doing the ISO update on the JB4 my car has been having stalling issues.

The engine never shut off on me. But when I come to a stop every once in a while I will see my RPM's drop to about 500, then the engine will make weird reving noises and RPM's will go to like 600-700 and then come back to 600 and chill. It also does it when I start the car, then put it in gear and let off the break. The car will sound like its gonna die due to drop in RPM's then it will pick up and jump up and cause the car to jerk.

Wondering if anyone else is having these problems or if anyone knows anything I can do about it?

I emailed terry, he said it's normal with the catless DP. And he told me to put FUA = 100. But that didn't help it just makes the car's RPM's rev higher at start up....

Now I put the chevron fuel injector cleaner followed by chevron 91 gas. I only fill up chevron, used to be shell.

Any advice?
try resetting ECU adaptations
Appreciate 0