View Single Post
      02-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #83
DaFuqBro?
Private First Class

Drives: E90 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by klipseracer
Since this is an ego thread(I know, I was part of the last one a few years ago) I'll continue to add to the useless posts: bought a 2005 330i when I was 21 back in 07. Bought my 2007 335i in 09. I'm 28 now as of this month and in the last two years had posession of the 330i, 335i, 08 lexus is250 and a B7 A4 2.0T. Four cars in less than two years, three of them at one time. Own a 280k home, my wife carrys a $15k hearts and arrows solitaire. I'm the son of a poor farmer from oregon, whats up. I own a sports bar in old town scottsdale, Marketing call center and a computer repair shop, made my first six figures when I was 22. I don't expect anyone to care, nor would I ever make a thread like this, lol. I'm also korean if that helps any. My family is poor and we aren't really on speaking terms. I started as a baggy pants wearing 1995 mitsubishi eclipse non turbo driver

EDIT: All my cars paid cash except the 330i originally.
Lol this is not an ego post. Idk why it seems like that. I just want to get to know some people on here. And honestly you just made yourself look worse than I ever had. I'm grateful for what I've got. But you don't see me walking around flaunting the fact I have a bimmer. Chill out bro
|Saddle Brown Leather | ZSP | ZPP | Logic 7 | Mtec V3 AE |3M Matte Silver Full body wrap | VMR V721 | Hankook Ventus V12 | Blacklines | X1 Steering wheel trim | BMW Performance Exhaust | Replica M3 Front bumper