Originally Posted by vasillalov
I am not sure how many of you saw this already, but here it is again:
Cobb Tuning just released a new line of suspension components for the various platforms that they tune. Here are their BMW offerings:
BMW 3-series Spring Kit:
* 1.4/1 (Sedan/Coupe) Drop Front, 1/0.8 (Sedan/Coupe) Drop Rear
* Spring Rates: 148 lbs/in Front, 456 lbs/in Rear
* Improved Handling, Balance, and Control
* Reduced Body Roll
* Tubing on Coils to Reduce Coil Slap Noise
* Designed for the street or track
BMW 1 and 3-series Anti-Sway Bars:
* 28mm Hollow Front Bar
* 15mm Hollow Rear Bar
* Comes With Stiffer Polyurethane Bushings
* Improved cornering
* Reduced body roll
* Works with stock or aftermarket endlinks
* Great for the street or track
What do we think?
Seems like very mild suspension options to start with. I think those spring rates and swaybar rates would hardly be higher than stock.
Still, more options the better.