View Single Post
      02-03-2013, 03:23 AM   #36
freshwater
Private First Class
United_States

Drives: 2007 335i Jet Black Sports pkg

Quote:
Originally Posted by pits200 View Post
If you go 80mph in 6 inches of snow that means your balls are bigger than your brain.... No offence.
None Taken

Have you ever seen a plowing truck at 2 in the night on a Hwy clearing 1 ft of snow and how fast they go. I trust my German Engineering car and a good set of New tires and 35 years of accident free record..

2011 1st week of Jan, same DWS tires, drove to Chicago to Toronto Airport in a blizard conditions with 1 ft of snow some places. Left at 6pm CNT and arrived in Toronto 4 AM EST with a Pit Break and a Gas Refuel break.
Toronto has 1 ft of Snow and looks like they dont clean their Streets as fast they do in Chicago, Michigan is too broke to even clean their Hwys. no Offense to Michigan they busy in making crappy Vehicles.

I put my trust on the Driving Machine called BMW and a Set of goodTires who can hold their track in Deep Snow like a Train track.. Did saw many cars in the ditches and off the roads. These people dont even know how to drive in Dry condition let alone Snow and should stay home for others Safety.